Thursday 3 February 2011

You have to Read This!

Okay so today I was going over my computer studies on the relationship between
CPU, cache memory and RAM. When I finally got this concept, I drew a diagram on
Lisha's white board...and explained new things I had learned throughout the day.
She was getting really tired of hearing me talk about it, so I finally just quit chattering=)
We ate supper tonight and I came back to my desk to find a cute little short story on
the white board...had to share it with the public!=) I have posted it below-


Vanessa's Computer Studies
CPU says to Cache, "Give me memories" 
Cache says, "Stop kidding me bro! I can't give you memories,but I
can get you access."
Wait "No!" "Yes!" No!" So they argue and argue 'til they're out of energy and Battery
drops down dead.
                                                  The End
 Fiction by F.W=)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty cute, Felisha. I think you should try a rap next time. Maybe your class will give you extra credit for creativity?

Then, to be über-geeky, record it as an MP3 and explain why it's called a "lossy" format and the benefits of a "lossless" format, like FLAC.

PrincessR said...

Too cute! Thank you for sharing. :)

Prairie Momma said...

I have no idea what anyone is talking about here.....I think I need the lesson instead of Lisha. Hugs to you!! AC

The Wells Family said...

@Mr.H.-Lisha says "cool idea,I might try that rap thing"
She probably will too=)jk

@PR-ya way too cute!

@AC- maybe Lisha can tutor you=)ha ha!
Hugs to you from all of us! Love ya!

Powered By Blogger