Wednesday 16 February 2011

Grandpa's B-day party!=)


We had a surprise Birthday party for Grandpa Wells!
Mrs. Margie did a great job on his cake=)


I think he was kinda proud of it...


Some of the Wells family=)



Dad and Colby have a nice conversation. (oops
did not mean to get the lady in between them=(

Ryan(Colby's youngest boy) was so excited to help Grandpa
open his gifts....even if he did not get anything. Haha! So cute!




~Allison and Ryan~

Felisha and Logan





Logan is really telling Joe something!

I had a lot more pictures of the party but the lighting
was so bad  I couldn't even fix them with image editing=(
So that is what I have for now...



3 comments:

PrincessR said...

The pictures you did get were great! I bet your grandpa was surprised- what a neat idea!
Love you guys!
Rebecca

Lilac Bud Gal said...

Neat-o!! What fun! I always love surprise parties! :)

Haha, tell Joe his boots look real swell.. ;)

Great pics!

Love, Sarah

Prairie Momma said...

The pictures looked great, and seeing everyone in the pictures has made me even more excited for next weekend!! We're sure looking forward to seeing you!!

Big HUGS!
Aunt Catherine

Powered By Blogger