Monday 24 January 2011

First and Last Jan.Post!=)

We are coming to the end of January and this the first post I've made
from the Wells' end of the world! Just a little behind the times over
here. It is still pretty cold over here, so sitting by the fire is one of my
favorite hobbies.=) The wind has been picking up a little more every
day so...spring is on its way. We never look forward to those horribly
windy days. I have to remember that God treasures the wind. It is very
hard to remember to be thankful for the wind.
Random thoughts for January! 

4 comments:

Lilac Bud Gal said...

Hey!! Thanks for the lil' update! It was GREAT getting to see you the other night! :) I am feeling much better, just to let you you know.. our email isn't working quite right, but I will email back soon! :)

See y'all again soon!
Love from your cuzin,
Sarah

Whalen Family said...

The wind is a treat back here. Wish you could send it to us. I LOVE the wind! ~Sarah

The Wells Family said...

Sarah W.- I have a great idea! I will send you the wind if you will send the rain=)=) please!jk

The Wells Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Powered By Blogger