Wednesday 15 December 2010

A Season to Blog About!!!

                                          
                                              I guess I cannot make excuses about why I have  
                                              not been keeping our blog updated...but I am 
                                              going to try anyway...I have been very busy!!
                                             So it is Christmas time---Yea! I love love this time
                                             of year to celebrate Jesus birth! The picture(above)
                                             is my cute little "gingerbread" nativity scene. I 
                                             made it last week at the home of dear friends of 
                                             ours. It was so much fun to make and I can't wait
                                             to eat it. "Jesus" is made of a tootsie roll and his
                                             head is a yellow M&M...yummy!


                                             The snow in the picture is white frosting, of course.
                                             My reasons for mentioning the obvious, was to 
                                             give me opportunity for announcing that we have 
                                             not had our Christmas snow. I do love the looks of 
                                             snow and the fact that it gives moisture to the grass,
                                             although I would like it more if it were warm...
                                             Anyway I do hope we get to have our 
                                             "White Christmas!" =)
                                             
                                            What are your Christmas plans??? Love to hear 
                                             from you! I would tell you our Christmas plans but
                                             they change everyday...JK...(almost!wink-wink=)
                                              

3 comments:

Lilac Bud Gal said...

I love the Christmas season!! I like your little nativity scene. Very cute!!! :) The mouths on Mary and Joseph look like they are singing praises to God!! :)
Well, I think our plans for Christmas is to celebrate with Nana, Uncle Paul and Aunt Becky, and us!! I think.... we may have things change, though.. lol!!
Hope y'all are doing well!!
Much love, Sarah

Lilac Bud Gal said...

Hey Nessa!!

thanks for your comment(s)! ;) Yup, I got it all on tape! The only problem is that I have to figure out how to load it to the computer... hmm...
I don't have pictures, unfortunately. However, the one lady, Cheryl Walker, took a lot of pictures, so I am hoping that maybe she will send them to us soon and we can use those.. lol!
Love you cous!! Sarah

Prairie Momma said...

What a wonderful thing to hug your neck the other day and now to see an update on your blog!! Wait.....I better not say much because I haven't kept up with our blog since the girls moved to their own territory. You and I can spur each other on.....

As for Christmas plans, I so look forward to the quiet of the morning as we snuggle, sip coffee, and just rejoice in the greatest gift anyone can receive - the gift of salvation through Christ. Christmas is wonderful no matter what you do as long as He is the center of the activities!!

We love you all!!!
Aunt Catherine

Powered By Blogger