Thursday 9 September 2010

Wonderful to be back with my wonderful sister! :)

 

                                            
                                              I had a great time at Eagles' Wings this  
                                                             summer
                                              cooking, cleaning and spending time with new
                                              friends, but it is nice to be back with Lisha. :)
                                              We have weeded the garden, taken pictures,
                                              played music, baked and laughed together!
                                            
                                               Since camp, I have enrolled for college, taking
                                               classes for an associates degree in Graphic
                                                                       Design.
                                               So far I have made 100% on two exams! God is
                                               Amazing......Proverbs 2:6-
                                                The Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth
                                                    cometh knowledge and understanding.
                                          
                                             Great to be back and I will try to keep you all
                                                                        updated!


  

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Great to have you back, Nessa!!! I hope we can get together soon, now that you are back!!! :) Sounds like you had fun at Eagles wings!
Hurray! Glad exams are going well. :)
Hope to see ya soon!!!!!!!!

Love ya tons! Sarah

Marissa said...

Yay! Glad you're back! I look forward to more posts ;-) I think I owe you an email. I've been putting it off since you've been gone, but I guess I have no excuses anymore. =) I'll try to get around to it soon. Glad you and Lisha are having fun together! Miss you! <3

Marissa

ren said...

YAY- so proud of you for getting such great test scores so far! Can't wait to see the fun projects you do. Much love xo Mrs. H

Powered By Blogger