Sunday 9 May 2010

My "Proverbs 31" Mom....


Happy Mother's Day Mom!
I wish I could be there with you.
I Lovez you and miss you!



Proverbs 31:26-28
She openeth her mouth with wisdom: and in
her tongue is the law of kindness.

She looketh well to the ways of her household,
and eateth not the bread of idleness.

Her children rise up, and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praiseth her.



Dear Mom,
Thank you for being a godly Mom. I
am so grateful to God that he not only
gave me a loving, and caring Mom,
but a godly Mom. Someone I can look
to for advice, love, concern and prayer
for my life.  I love the way you are so 
diligent in the study and memorization
of the Scripture. I have learned how 
important it is to have the Word of God 
hidden in my heart. 
I love you Very Very Much!

V.X.W

5 comments:

The Wells Family said...

Me, too!
My mommy taught me to do it myself. God gave me 2 legs to get my own drink. 2 arms to pick up my own room. 2 eyes to use my own dictionary. 2 hands to do my own homework. ETCETERA.
My mommy taught me that there are no excuses. Period. Your responsibility is your responsibility. Your job is your job. Your deadline is your deadline. Your debts are your debts. And you don't expect anyone else to cover for you.
And my mommy taught me to take correction. You don't get all down and out and depressed. You take it and you move on.
Now my Heavenly Father gives me jobs. I avoid them, but I know I must do them. He gives me responsibility for my own action. I make excuses, but I know in my heart they don't cut it. He corrects me, and by His grace, I move on.
I love my mommy!!! :-)

The Wells Family said...

Oh yeah, that was Becca signed in as Vanessa.

Trisha said...

Such a lovely note of thanks to your Mom! I love your gratitude for her example of loving and knowing His Word....could there be a greater gift? Hello to all of you from the Poff Clan!

Fiddlin Girl said...

Happy Mothers day, Aunt Jimmie!!

Love post, Vanessa!!! The pics are really good too... ;) lol

Mothers are amazing people. They do SO much and yet they don't expect anything in return. I love my dear momma SO much!!! I love my Aunt Jimmie too!!!

Love you all,
Sarah

The Wells Family said...

OH, Dear, now I'm bawling

Powered By Blogger