Tuesday 1 December 2009

More Of Our Trip...


These are icicles on Red Mountain...When I look at
this picture I am reminded of how Great our God Is ...
He has made so many creative things...just to show us how
small we are and how Very Great He is!!



I thought this was a beautiful building in Ouray CO.I didn't get a great pic

because we went by it ...quickly!:):)



I Love to see water!!!







While on our way to Colby and Allison's we saw these
interesting looking "things"... then we found a sign that said
they were stables!


Logan, Desi, and Vanessa looking up
The question is looking up at what?
...Signed Manny...


Colby's family, left to right:
Ryan,Colby, Allison and Logan.


Cutest Little Nephews!!

2 comments:

Spencer Mom said...

Those certainly are cute nephews. :-) I, too, love water. What beauty you got to see on this trip. Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us.

Whalen Family said...

so pretty! I can't wait for snow...we haven't got any yet. :(

Powered By Blogger